Friday, November 8, 2013

interoduction


user name : aphrodite dean
age : 17 years old
lives in the USA
f.b.  account : aphrodate dean 

thought it would be nice to introduce myself first and give a " hint " on me  
i'm goth girl , i write ((a poet)) i started three years ago (still beginner) . like almost all the weird things ;) .
believe in vampires and all supernatural creatures.
i made this blog cause i wanna write .. i love writing and discus different things and thoughts .

as a first day blogging i wanted to share this poem i wrote
 
                                                     wrong

is it o.k. ? ...to feel this way 
it's not right , but i can't fight
colors i see , passing behind me
smoothing the soul
pictures on the wall
of my life , of my death , of my fall
is it o.k. ?
just feel the way .. it's passing front of me
what could it be ?
is it me ? OR the colors i see ? .

1 comment: